Brunch in Melbourne, Australia

One fine day, I decided to book a flight to Melbourne out of the blue because Air Asia had a promotion and I have a friend that I could find there. So on the 2nd of September, there I was! In Melbourne, Australia. On the night I first reached here I was totally lost, without a sim card or Wi-Fi, I could not contact my friend even though I was right downstairs her condominium. Thank God for Discovery Hotel right across the street (167 Franklin Street) was still open when it was already 12 am. I ran across the street along with my luggage and asked for the receptionist’s help there. He was really kind to lend me his phone and Wi-Fi to contact my friend. The place here looks really good for backpackers to stay too. You guys should try if you are interested.


 Discovery Hotel
Okay, enough with the long winded story. The next morning, my friend took me out for brunch in the Hardware Societe (120 Hardware St, Melbourneß I believe that is the address according to Google. 




I had a delicious and satisfying meal of Scrambled Eggs (The menu sounded too humble. They do not only have scrambled eggs in it, BUT ALSO salad and BACONS in it. LOTS AND LOTS OF BACONS!)

Scrambled Eggs

My friend had the Lobster Benedict. As you can predict, it is a dish with lobster meat with eggs benedict in a burger bun. OMG! It is really really really good.

Lobster Benedict

Price ranged at about 20’s AUD per meal. It is really worth it though. Everywhere else’s brunch will the almost the same price. But this is a must try.


The 2nd brunch place that I went is called the Operator 25. 
(25 Wills St, Melbourne) ß according to Google. 


I had a dish called Doctor Reuben but I had it changed from pastrami to cold salmon. 

Doctor Reuben
You can also browse their menu by following the link below.

The food is super awesome! I also had the ice mocha and the coffee here is great too! 


Got photobombed by one of the staff there xp
The staffs are really friendly and nice, you can ask for a certain coffee art that you like. P.s: my friend asked for a bear art for her coffee and its really cute! 

Well that's about it for brunch. There are tones of others places you can go to so feel free to explore more. Have fun! Travel more, experience more, eat more, see more!

Comments

Popular Posts